ATS AURORA 3000 TURBO SYSTEM FITS 1998.5-2002 5.9L CUMMINS
ATS Aurora 3000 Turbo System
Fitment: 1998½-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 24V
The Aurora 3000 is a quick spooling turbo charger that is great for all around performance on your 24V Dodge 5.9L Cummins. The 58mm inducer on the turbo is a very nimble and highly responsive unit. Safe for stock engines and stock components, towing and daily driving become much easier due to the turbo doing more work, instead of relying on the engine with a restrictive factory turbo. The increase air volume will utilize all fuel injected into the cylinder creating a more complete and efficient combustion event. This will result in lower EGTs, better throttle response, and a more efficient/useable torque curve.
- Quicker spool-up with reduced lag
- More efficient and useable torque curve
- Designed for towing and daily driving
- Increased fuel economy
- Safe for stock motor and components
- Decrease in stress on the motor due to better combustion
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great all-around performance gains
- This turbo is THE choice for those towing heavy loads and looking for exceptional EGT control
✅ Includes all necessary hardware for a smooth installation.
✅ Includes a four-inch exhaust down pipe.
⚠NOTE: Electronic fuel regulator required for boost levels over 20 PSI (1998.5-2000 ATS p/n: 202-906-2218) (2001 ATS p/n: 202-906-2248) (2002 ATS p/n: 202-906-2260)