Interested in joining a team on the cutting-edge of diesel innovation?
Do you want to be a part of the team that’s shaping the diesel performance industry? ATS Diesel Performance is consistently on the cutting-edge of aftermarket diesel performance technology— and it’s our team that makes the difference. If you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative work environment where your skills are utilized to create some of the best diesel performance products on the market, join the ATS family to enjoy the rewarding work that this close-knit group puts into our products everyday. ATS Diesel Performance is an equal-opportunity employer and provides competitive compensation-benefit packages. ATS offers a wide variety of employment opportunities at our location here in Arvada, Colorado.
Positions we are currently looking to fill:
- ‣ Powder Coat/Ceramic Coat Department
- · Use painting/coating equipment to apply various durable coatings to parts intended for retail sale
- · Assemble machined components
- · Package components with appropriate hardware and documentation.
‣ General Machine Shop
‣ Transmission Disassembly/Prep
‣ General Machine Shop / Torque Converters
‣ Turbo Assembly
‣ Transmission Dyno Technician
‣ Electronics Assembly Packaging
- · Trim wires, crimp wires, and solder to produce aftermarket automotive wire harness assemblies.
- · Test completed assemblies to make sure customer requirements are met.
- · Prepare and box completed assemblies for shipment.
- · Keep up with fast paced production while maintaining safety and quality.
- ‣ Medical, dental, and vision insurance available on the first of the month following 60 days of active full-time employment. Additional voluntary benefits also available.
- ‣ Company 401(k) with immediate vesting of matching funds available after 12 months of active full-time employment. Must be 21 years of age to enroll.
- ‣ Vacation and Paid Time Off accrues during the first 12 months of active full-time employment and is available to use following one year anniversary.
- ‣ Paid holidays following 60 days of active full-time employment.