ATS Recommends ...
using a full-syntetic ATF+4 automatic transmission fluid such as Amsoil. ATF +4 is a synthetic fluid for finely-tuned transmissions, so if you use a non-synthetic ATF instead of ATF +4 in your vehicle that calls for it, you could damage the transmission. You may use ATF +4 in most applications that call for older Dexron and Mercon fluids.
- 46RE - 9.5-11.6 Qt (9-11L)
- 47RE - 14.8-16.9 Qt (14-16L)
- 48RE - 14.5-16.5 Qt (14-16L)
- 45RFE/545RFE - 14.8-16.9 Qt (14-16L)
- 68RFE - 16.4-17.5 Qt (15.6-16.6L)
- 68RSC/AISIN - 13.74 Qts. (13L)
- NV5600 - 6.75 Qts. (6.5L) ⚠ NOTE:Must add 2 additional quarts of Manual Transmission Fluid through the shifter after its filled to the factory fill plug. ALL have the fill plug in the wrong spot from the factory and will run low on oil which can cause premature failure and internal damage. THIS IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
- E4OD - 13.9 Qt (13.2L)
- 4R100 - 17.1-17.7 Qt (16.1-16.7L)
- 5R110 - 19.2 Qt (18L)
- 6R140 - 16.2-18 Qt (15.3-17L)
- LCT-1000 - 12.7 Qt (12L)
- 4L80E - 13.5 Qt (12.8L)
- 4L60E - 11 Qt (10.6L)
- 42RLE - 8.5-9 Qt (8.3L)