ATS AURORA VFR 4000 STAGE 2 TURBO FITS 2013-2018 6.7L CUMMINS
- 2 year warranty
- HSM bearing housing
- HSM turbine housing
- New actuator
- Exclusive Aurora 64mm 11 (full-length, extended tip) blade billet wheel
- Upgraded high-flow turbine sections
- Billet 316 stainless steel unison rings
- Updated electronics
- High temperature ceramic coated turbine housing
- Powder-coated compressor housing
- Maintains all factory functions - exhaust braking, warm-up functionality
- Quick spool
- Modern solid state electronics for long term reliability
- No programming required
- No deletes required
- No actuator cleaning intervals
- 100% maintenance-free unit
- Extremely competitive price point
Below: Road testing 2019 Ram 2500 with Aurora VFR 4000 Stage 2 turbocharger on U.S. I-70 at 10,000’ in elevation. Pulling 5th wheel and 2nd trailer.
Ratings & Reviews
Aurora VFR 4000 Stage 2
Part 1. First off: Now I don't give max rating just because there can always be improvements. So I would give 4.5 stars since 5 is max.
First 24 hrs. Love it! Awesome job ATS. I must say do have all Banks parts minus turbo. It takes little effort to move my trunk now. I thought the Allison conversion was on point as well. My 2014 feels like a new truck. Keep up the good work. I will try and do a part 2, 6 months later (Nov 2023).
Thought I would give it a shot, happy so far
by Steve K
So far so good, been about a month since install.. Power feels like it did when the truck was new. Lag seems a bit better than original when new from what I remember, much better than my old worn out OEM turbo. Fuel mileage is back where it should be.