ATS AURORA VFR 4000 STAGE 2 TURBO FITS 2007-2012 6.7L CUMMINS
The ATS Aurora VFR 4000 Stage 2 Turbocharger Assembly
Fitment: 2007.5-2012 RAM 6.7L Cummins
This Aurora VFR 4000 is a direct drop in full emissions legal turbocharger that adds over 47 rwhp and 93 ft. lbs. w/ stock tuning, and 150 rwhp when paired with our DynoLAB Tuning (sold separately). Harness adapter is included. The billet turbine wheel is 25 grams lighter than stock wheel while increasing strength. This turbocharger will reliably support 550 rwhp without soot loading the DPF and can be turned up 600rwhp for short term racing applications utilizing ATS DynoLab Tuning. 180rwhp gain for towing applications and sustainable driving, 230hp gain for short term racing. No more stuck or warped vanes through the life of the turbo regardless of driving style.
- 2 year warranty
- HSM bearing housing
- HSM turbine housing
- New actuator
- Exclusive Aurora 64mm 11 (full-length, extended tip) blade billet wheel
- Upgraded high-flow turbine sections
- Billet 316 stainless steel unison rings
- Updated electronics
- High temperature ceramic coated turbine housing
- Powder-coated compressor housing
- Maintains all factory functions - exhaust braking, warm-up functionality
- Quick spool
- Modern solid state electronics for long term reliability
- No programming required
- No deletes required
- No actuator cleaning intervals
- 100% maintenance-free unit
- Extremely competitive price point
Below: Road testing 2019 Ram 2500 with Aurora VFR 4000 Stage 2 turbocharger on U.S. I-70 at 10,000’ in elevation. Pulling 5th wheel and 2nd trailer.
Ratings & Reviews
4/1/2022 10:25 pm
Don’t over think it just buy it!
Thing is amazing. Gained a few mpg with it on top of being more consistent all the way through the pull.